Overview: The Ekurhuleni Captains of Industry Forum launched 19 years ago and is firmly entrenched as the voice of business within the region. The Ekurhuleni Captains of Industry Forum remains on the forefront of the latest changes, developments and shifts in the economic and political landscape. The Ekurhuleni Captains of Industry Forum passionately endeavours to connect businesses with role-players in the private sector and with Government, ensuring it’s members stay in touch with strategic developments and take hold of opportunities to prosper.
Networking: The Ekurhuleni Captains of Industry Forum facilitates a networking session every Monday evening for medium and smaller businesses to connect, and a separate network session monthly, for corporate ‘Heavyweights’, as part of the Captains of Industry Forum. Network meetings, featuring key speakers in the economic industry, offer a vital platform for members to engage and to connect.
Purpose: To be a leader as the voice of business in the region by providing a comprehensive networking service.
Vision: To empower corporate, medium and small enterprises so that they optimally thrive in profitability and success within the economic and political culture.
Mission Statement: To act as a network facilitator for its members to secure strategic, decisive and vital business opportunities for service and product partnership.
Core Values: We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Become a key player in the industry.
- To be an integral role-player in the Ekurhuleni Aerotropolis.
- To be an active role-player in all local and provincial economic developments within the region.
- Develop a strong base of key customers.
- Support Proudly South African.
- To build good reputation in the field of business.
- Expand opportunities for local businesses to partner with overseas companies.
- To strengthen the Ambassadors Forum.
- Ensuring the growth of the China EBI network Partnership.
- Recognised by the Local Government.
- Member of the Ekurhuleni Business Association.
- Member of Proudly South African.
- Ekurhuleni Tourism.
- Ambassadors Forum.
- Member of the Ekurhuleni Business Council.